- 2019.03.07【China】Married couple Ai Fukuhara and Chiang Hung-Chieh's travel program “Hokkaido 甜蜜計畫 Episode 4” has been released as a ten-second video!
- 2019.03.06【Taiwan】Married couple Ai Fukuhara and Chiang Hung-Chieh's travel program “Hokkaido 甜蜜計畫 Episode 4” is now available!
- 2019.02.27【China】Married couple Ai Fukuhara and Chiang Hung-Chieh's travel program “Hokkaido 甜蜜計畫 Episode 3” has been released as a ten-second video!
- 2019.02.27【Taiwan】Married couple Ai Fukuhara and Chiang Hung-Chieh's travel program “Hokkaido 甜蜜計畫 Episode 3” is now available!
- 2019.02.24【South Korea】Pole to Pole Travels (Kyoku to Kyoku no Tabi) Episode 4 is now available!
- 2019.02.22【South Korea】Pole to Pole Travels (Kyoku to Kyoku no Tabi) Episode 3 is now available!
This project aims to spread the Hokkaido-born "GENKI HOKKAIDO" campaign and the charms of Hokkaido's "now" in various shapes and forms.
From now on, Hokkaido is full of delicious, fun, and beautiful.The best experience is waiting for you.
Take this project as a chance to visit GENKI HOKKAIDO.
Our activities will be introduced periodically on this website.
This rock band had their major debut in 1994, celebrating their 20th anniversary in 2014.Since their debut, GLAY has continued to establish massive milestones and lead the Japanese music scene in various ways, such as in CD sales and audience numbers.
Their 53rd single "G4・IV", released in January 2016, peaked on the Oricon Weekly charts, and their songs have managed to place in the TOP 10 for a record 21 years in a row since their 1996 single, "Glorious". In July 2017, GLAY released their 14th album "SUMMERDELICS", full of tie-up songs including "G4・IV", which also topped the Oricon album charts. 240,000 people attended their 25 arena concerts during their album tour. GLAY also saw great success in their concerts in Taipei, Taiwan, on March 17 (Sat), 2018, and their one-man show at the Asia World Expo in Hong Kong on March 24 (Sat).
In August, they held a massive concert called "GLAY Special Live 2018 in HAKODATE GLORIOUS MILLION DOLLAR NIGHT Vol.3" in their hometown of Hakodate. 50,000 people attended over 2 days despite the approaching typhoon, and the event was a massive hit.
In November that same year, they released their 56th single "Miserable Prisoner/YOUR SONG".
On January 1, they announced that for 2019, which will mark their 25th anniversary, under the theme of "GLAY DEMOCRACY", they were working on a full national tour, their first show in Korea, Met Life Dome performances, new singles, and an album release.
The concept movie “Let's go to the Amazing Hokkaido”
In the video, Hokkaido-born actress Sayu Kubota and citizens of Hokkaido show their vivacious
life in the prefecture set to the tune of “BELOVED” by Hokkaido's beloved GLAY.
Please watch and enjoy.
In the video, Hokkaido-born actress
Sayu Kubota and citizens of Hokkaido show their
vivacious life in the prefecture set to
the tune of “BELOVED” by Hokkaido's beloved GLAY.
Please watch and enjoy.
A message from ambassador "GLAY"
You can make your own original "We are GENKI HOKKAIDO" logo.
Download it and share it on social media!How to use it
- 1.Choose a template.
- 2.Choose your color. The letters and motif you chose will change accordingly.
- 3.Choose a motif. The chosen motif will go into the area.
- 4.Download the completed logo or post it on social media!
Red king crab
Yubari king cantaloupe
- Complete logo
- Red king crab
- Brown bear
- Yubari king cantaloupe
- Hot spring
- Japanese crane
- Yesso Scallop
- Sea Angel
- Sapporo Clock Tower
- William Smith Clark Statue
- Goryokaku fort
旅先の魅力をハッシュタグとともに投稿すると、 そのツイートが集計されて、現地の活気に繋がる仕組みです。 あなただけしか知らない北海道をつぶやこう！